Thursday, February 2, 2012

Cooking Gadgets you really don't need!


  1. One item they say is the Garlic peeler hhmm?? I agree this one an't my forte lol
  2. Another is Culinary heat lamp hhmm?? lol I have that on my desk at work!!
  3. Avocado Slicer hhmm?? I am not that lazy!! lol
  4. Asparagus peeler hhmm?? dont have this one don't need it either lol
  5. Strawberry huller $8 hhmm?? seriously that will never be in my house lol
  6. Electric Knife hhmm?? I never use mine either lol
  7. Pizza Shears hhmm?? I like to get greasy so not me lol
  8. Egg Separator hhmm?? It must be a yoke thing lol
  9. Egg Cracker hhmm?? must be a Howie Mandel thing lol 
  10. Rabbit Ears Wine opener hhmm?? this is something that I won't buy anytime soon lol
  11. Quesadilla Maker hhmm?? HEY I like this one "Come on man" lol
  12. Oil Sprayers and Dispensers hhmm?? yeah this sounds dirty lol

No comments:

Post a Comment